Monday, March 31, 2008

Last day of March...

Sales are strong and have actually gotten stronger -- so thanks to the word-of-mouth folks. And thanks again to our cover girl -- that face is selling books!

The third printing is in stores now. What's different? On the cover is the NY Times Editor's Choice mention and on the back are quotes from various reviews. Inside are the blurbs from incredible and generous writers: Roland Merullo, Jim Shepard, Craig Nova, Jill Eisenstadt, Michael Korda and George Pelecanos. And still, the cover-worthy quote from Janet Fitch remains on the cover. Does anyone other than my wife and me care about all of this? Of course not. But it's fun just the same.

Another good week for Barack. Endorsements roll in. Money piles high. Poll numbers up. Pressure on Hillary -- under heavy sniper fire -- polls dropping, money drying up, Bill red-faced and finger-wagging--never a good sign. Pennsylvania surprise? Page is turning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your book. My name is Elyse and I work at Barnes and Noble and recommend it to a lot of my customers. I just came across your blog while doing a search for the name of the girl on the cover. She looks so much like Jenny Lewis of Rilo Kiley (who I think grew up in Las Vegas). I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence or not. Anyway, just curious. Is it true they're making a film?